Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What brings you down?



Hello I'm back again. One of the things that brings me down is school. If you're thinking it's the people and stuff, it isn't. It's the subjects. I suck academically. I'm not cut out for studying. I really hate the results I'm getting, all the time. People struggle to gt their As, Bs. I just pray that I'll pass. Seriously.
If you're wondering, I don't have tuition. Not even for any subjects. I want tuition. I need the help. But, my dad doesn't believe in tuition, so screw my life.
Today we had this class activity initiated by Mrs Ho my form tcher. It's like the class will form a huge circle and we will use form teacher contact time (ftct) to conduct this activity. My teacher will ask a question and everyone will take turns to answer. So one of the questions asked was, where do you wanna go/do after o levels?
I knew my answer: I wanna do anything as long as it doesn't concern math and science.
I'm serious, it's killing me. I'm honestly struggling in this fast paced education system. It sucks okay. Sucks much. Everyone's moving, getting better grades. All I want is to pass. I jut wanna pass. Sigh. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment