Saturday, March 12, 2011

Being judgemental.

Hello readers. Do you like it when people judge you? I don't. But I don't deny that I myself judged people ALOT. I try not to now. :) so yeah.
I mean, judging comes in many forms, like when you call someone names that don't reflect who they are or when you talk about them just basing on what they post or do in the cyber world.
Judging is the first step for some one to become a hater. Actually, being a hater takes alot of energy. Like to feel frustrated about a person all the time, really takes alot.
Anyway, about being judgmental. I think judging people just drains you. You can never stop judging once you start, and it starts to grow on you. & at the end of the day, it's the person that judges another, that loses.
I mean why not spend the time to understand the person right?

No comments:

Post a Comment