Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things i do @nightz! (2)



K things I do @nightz hmmmm...
Tonight I didn't do much heh. Braided my hair again. I suck I cant do French braid :( not gonna give up man!
I wanna thank those people who've formspring-ed me that they've read my blog and they like it :) thank you so many muchies. Do like that fb button if you haven't! ;)
So I just did a bit of work, and like ate chocolates! Hahah so fattening! Gosh.
K gonna post pictures of my curls tmrw. And I promise I'll find more interesting stuff to do @nightz!

Ps. I was wondering if I should do videos, won't it be interesting? Do formspring me! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment