Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My ear piercing experience

Have you ever wanted something SOOOO bad?

Okay for me i've wanted a lot of things badly. Like say, a dslr, a dog eg.
But there's something i've always wanted which most girls have.

Pierced ears.

Okay go ahead and judge me, but for 15 years,11 months and 10 days, I've never got to wear ear rings and whatsoever.
My dad felt that like he didn't want me to be too vain and all. It's not bad I guess, cause i never had to dealt with like ear infection.

I remembered being primary 6, I asked my dad if i could have my ears pierced for my 12th birthday and he said no. Being a 12 year old I was like:


Yes i'm not kidding. HAHA

Anyway, as i grew up i began to love the slight conveniences of not having pierced ears. 
But well, i'm already 16 years old, so for the fun of it i decided it's now or never.

My dad viewed this as a significant event (yes, my dad is super cute) so my whole family wanted to see how the process goes haha.
Initially i was like aiya i want my friends to accompany me.
but i'm so thankful they were there to give me some form of support (dont judge me ah my first piercing eh). HAHA so yeaaaaa

I did it at b'dazzle. on 10/11/12 WHAT A NICE DATE! 

Actually I didnt know where to pierce. But my dad thought like since gonna get my macbook at Taka area might as well look for a piercing shop there.


B*Dazzle at Wisma Atria #B1-41

Their outlet at Wisma Atria is relocated at #B1-41.
 The new shop is along the corridor, towards the underpass leading to Takashimaya S.C.


They have this huge ass signboard that said "B'dazzle, professional ear piercing".

So yeah, I decided to just do it there.

It's pretty pricey though... They have like stainless surgical steel ones (45.80$), titanium ones (65.80$) and gold ones (128$?).

I didnt know which to go for but since titanium is for sensitive skin, my parents wanted to be on the safe side so we just went with this two toned (purple and pink) diamond stud.

I've got to admit although usually i'm the gungho kind, I was just nervous man hahahaha.




I was like omg omg omg omg x100000000

They used like cartridges to pierce. 

The lady sprayed numbing spray. BUT she didnt wait for it to set first! 
She freaking just sprayed and pierce immediately! Aiya but whatever, pierce liaooo.


Pain: 7/10 (What i think cause this is my FIRST & only piercing)
After pain: 5/10
Maintanence: 7/10 

The thing about b'dazzle, they have this liquid thing you have to buy and apply.
Supposedly to prevent infection and what not.

Its quite a pain in the ass but okay lot, just put.

I think if it's your first time piercing, piercing at 77th street and all should be fine!
It's cheaper i guess. more affordable :-)

BEFORE (i have small ears)

AFTER!

Till next time x




Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella



1 comment:

  1. great story. BTW, think your ears would look super cute double pierced! Good luck!

    Ciao, Lisian x

    ReplyDelete