Monday, November 12, 2012

12:30 am

It's currently 12:30 am. I'm like blogging and watching the liverpool vs chelsea match.
I don't know why but my ears feel so weird after being pierced... Maybe it's just me meh.
 Will blog about my experience soon :-) probably tmrw?

Post Os is pretty laidback, like i feel unexpectedly lost and left with nothing to chiong for lol.
Maybe it doesn't make much sense but srsly its actually rather boring, i guess i'll probably get a job or smth.

My room is such a mess i cant even... haha aiya cause like Os then notes everywhere. 

I just realised i have so M A N Y Y Y Y clothes. I'll probably do up shopbelojelloz.bs.com again :-p i did it on my phone the other time it was soOoo rush :-( anyway i promise it'll be affordable and all so must go support me when it's done up okie.

Anyway, I went to EpiCentre @ taka to like try to exchange my Macbook's casing/cover whatever it's called. Cause the top part didnt rlly clip on thaaat well. The colour i wanted was out of stock so...... went all the way for nothing :-( but ok la the cover is not bad so i decided i'll just stick with it. 
I got my Mac there and the sales assistant was really nice! like try to help me get a transparent pink case instead of just a boring transparent. She also tried her best to get discounts for me and all so yup : ) 
If you wanna look for her, her name is Izzy :-)
My mum wrote an essay for the feedback form HAHA

will put up pics of it and all like when i'm not too lazy meh

Time check: 12:54am 

Here's some pics of a newbie playing with Photobooth: 
alienos

half my eye no more

All artsy with b&w. 





Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella

No comments:

Post a Comment