Monday, November 12, 2012

12th November 2012

helluuuuu i'm finally like up and washed up. don't really have plans for today but okay we'll see how today goes.

Anyway i went to Far East Plaza (FEP) on the 8th nov, right after my Os officially ended to get Shawn's prom stuff.
Initially the plan was to get my ears pierced and my macbook but my dad said do on Sat instead so yeaaaaaa.

Went to H&M and FEP after. I wanted to dipdye my hair, something like this:

(Got this off google)
PRETTY RIGHTTTTTTT. 

But i thought like mmm save $ and save time cause i havent really made up my mind yet. Also, it was getting waaaay too common. In my church there was already this girl that did this exact same thing!

So yeah. I thought like maybe for something more temporary and cheaper, i'll just try a few strands of extensions!

Its 1$ per strand. But the thing is, according to the lady in the shop i did at, must have at least 3 strands to tie. cause apparently 1 or 2 is too thin and little. 

I didnt know whether that was truely the case or what, but i was already seated down and stuff so whatever la i just did it.

I spent 10$ in total! I guess that's not too bad haha. Previously I cornrowed my hair in this same shop also. 
I'd definitely recommend people that wanna cornrow/microbraid their hair here cause its the cheapest out of all the other shops (at least in FEP). it's 5$ per row :-) 

The shop I did at is beautyinvogue!

(All pictures credited to respective owners)


Beauty in Vogue Extensions
Far East Plaza #02-37 (behind the escalator!)
M: +65 6733 3908
F: facebook.com/beautyinvogue

Definitely recommend this place if you wanna cornrow your hair! but maybe for extensions and all you can look ard cause there are ALOT of shops doing the same thing :-)


Pictures of my hair with extensions:




I honestly think it's really fun to do extensions, like a few strands in the name of fun :-) cause it allows you to have funky and pretty hair (to me) without like damaging your hair with semi/permanent dyes or whatsoever. Less messy also!

Wshing hair wise its pretty easy also, no special way of washing. cause the extensions are just braided onto your existing hair. When you wanna remove just gotta remove the thin rubber band :-)

Since my extensions are just a few strands, it doesnt really feel fake or anything. 

I think they would look really pretty if i french braid my hair like this:


Okay i wish haha but i'm a n00b so sigh :-(

that's all for now gotta go pck my messy room filled with clothes and paper and notes everywhere. ewwww


Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella

No comments:

Post a Comment