Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things I do @ nightz!

Last night! :

this morning! :


Hello! I'm like still up and awake. It's 2:37am :) saturday already. Sigh time REALLY flies man. Like the "holidays" just started, but it's gonna end already. K I've still got ALOT of work to do :( so yeah.
I'm super awake so I decided to try some random braids on my hair but it's super screwed uh! I'm gonna leave it on till morning and see how it looks like when I remove the rubber bands :) hahaha, lame but yeah.
I'm gonna start a post serial. Like drama serial but post serial :) geddit? :) hahaha.
And it's called, things I do at night. Cause' I'm always up late and all. I know the title's very lame, like so kiddy. But whatever la :p lemme know what you think bout itttttt.
Ps. Pictures will be up tmrw! :)

Hahaha so yeah the outcome was alright ;) really curlyyyyyyyyyy. Ahhhhh I'm so tired nao. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment