Monday, March 14, 2011

to be famous?


(my face looks so squashed!)
I blog hop a lot. I enjoy reading other people's blog, because it's interesting to see what they post and all. Some famous reads are like xiaxue, bongqiuqiu etc. I'm not a hater, in fact I love reading their blogs. But some times I wonder if vulgarities is a need to make their blog an interesting read. And also, it's very seldom but does slamming someone on their blog become a need, I mean it's just a thought really.
I'm told that if I want my blog to be famous, I might have to include vulgarities and not make it so politically right, but is it a need?
Anyway, all this are just my thoughts uh, please don't judge. On a separate note, I really wanna thank my readers, or people that read my blog occasionally. The comments that you give me really puts a smile on my face everyday. thank you really :') do continue to read! I'm thinking of new topics to write about.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment