Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Petty Guys.



Yay I finally got a requested post ;) thank you anon. Hmmmm so my view on petty guys?
I honestly think that guys should like not be petty! They should leave that role for the ladies. I mean isn't weird like if like you're with a guy who's petty and you guys quarrel and he like throws his temper around and stuff? :p
How should a girl handle a petty guy?
Personally, I seriously simply just CANNOT stand guys that are petty. I mean seriously! Come on man, guys who are petty should either be going through a phase or slowly grow out of it. :)
Hmmm so that's all for this post!
thank you for reading :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment