Thursday, March 10, 2011

Attraction.




Firstly, all the guys above are cool people, so i decided to feature them in my post today :)

I get asked a lot, about what I find attractive in guys. :) so like I've decided to blog bout this.
I think humor is super important, like I'm the kind that laughs a lot! So yeah. I think like guys who have the ability to make girls laugh are attractive :) I guess most girls are attracted to guys that can make them smile and laugh, I mean.. Who doesn't? :) laughter is very important in life okay hahahaha. Hmmm.
Proper English. I don't know about other girls la, but for me, I think if a guy wants to be attractive, he must take the effort to type and speak proper English! I mean seriously, I can't stand people that tyP3 LyK tIS. First it's annoying max! Secondly, it just shows how intelligent he is. And like yeah hahaha.
Gentlemen. I think guys who are like nice and polite to girls are really charming. I mean, guys that respect girls deserve a hell load of respect man! :)
Well this are the two important stuff :)
And those below are secondary.
Looks. Of course guys that look good score points, but if they like flirt w every single girl, it's like minus a million points la.
Dressing up. Actually not all guys make the effort to dress up at my age so...... Shall skip thissssss.

I think all these just came to my mind so I might have missed out other points but yeah :)

Formspring me k bye! Xoxo. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment