Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friendless.



Hello! An anon told me to blog about why I love blogging, i'll do that soonish :)
Sigh, when I scroll through my newsfeed and stuff, I see people writing about the outings they have with their goodfriends(gfs)/cliques. Posting pretty pictures, writing on each others walls. Talking about things, about their day. Saying maybe they should text each other instead. And all those stuff.
Sigh I wished I had like a clique that I can belong to. I know I sound very desperate, but is it wrong to be desperate for people you can have fun with, talk to. Is it wrong to be desperate for friends?
If it's wrong then I must've been wrong my whole life.
It's like when my day goes bad or good, I've got no one to share to, no 'bffs' to tell to. No one to go out with cause they all have their own groups. Maybe it's because I wanna look back on my life when I grow up, and know that there were people that cared for me and I can count on them. Some times it gets to the extend that, I feel life is better online! Because I have at least 1000 friends on fb. But all of that doesn't mean a thing, 1000 is just a number. Nothing more, because I'm friendless.
I'm that girl that doesn't know where to go when that recess bell rings. That girl that feels insecure all the time because everyone has their own group. That girl that feels like shit when there's project work cause she wouldn't have a group.
Please don't judge me, this is my space to rant.
I just wished I had friends, true ones that I can stick by. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment