Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Know whats best.



Hello again, yay got another suggested post yo. Thanks anon :)
Is PDA acceptable? For me, PDA-ing is a big no no.
Hahah I know you might think I'm narrow minded and stuff, but I just don't think it's alright. Publicly displaying your affection in a physical way for your partner is like so inconsiderate! Cause not everyone is interested in the way you get touched all over by your boyfriend or the way your girl leans onto your body and puts her hands into your pants. It's kinda like watching a sex scene with your parents.
I've been turned off by people that PDA before. There was once this couple were like doing their stuff, and the girl looked at me like as if I'm intruding their privacy. I mean, hello?!?!?! You're in a bus, everyone has equal rights cause we pay the same fare.
Haha like seriously! It's ten times more awkward when like you're on an escalator or lift with your parents and there's this couple PDA-ing like there's no tmrw.
But on a separate thought, PDA-ing in Spore is quite restricted and contained, unless everyone's not scared of getting "stomped". I think that's like the worst cuz most netizens wouldn't blurr your faces, so yeah.
Personally I think that by not PDA-ing, I'm showing respect to my partner and most importantly to myself. I mean, no one has a good impression of couples that are physical in public, it's like an eyesore. So I guess like I'd rather do everything behind closed doors, there's no need to show the world! Hahaha, and if my partner respects me and our relationship, I'm sure he'll have no objections.
Wanna cuddle up? Get a room thanksssssssss.
Bye for now! ;) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment