Friday, March 11, 2011

Cherish.

Hello readers. An earthquake of magnitude 8.9 hit Japan today. I just read on twitter that the tsunami MIGHT hit Singapore at 10:49pm tonight. I know it's sounds so fake and all, but whether it's gonna be real or not, it doesn't really matter. When I watch videos of the japan tsunami, I just feel for them. I mean, they were just going by their Friday routine, driving along the expressway, enjoying life. The next moment, they get hit by a tsunami. I can't imagine the shock they are in, it's really terrifying. 40 people are dead already. Sigh it's so saddening. I was feeling very angry this morning, because my friend ditched me. But this very afternoon, reality struck me.. What if I was in japan? What if I was one of those Japanese people, who didn't get a chance to show their appreciation for their loved ones, and they get hit just like that. I realized how fragile life can be. I feel that urgency to start appreciating God, my family, my friends, and even those who just make my day, or teach me in school (like my teachers, the cleaners, my readers etc). So if you feel hatred towards someone, because they are 'bitchy', because they pissed you off. Or if you feel so annoyed by your parents or siblings. Start to cherish them. Dissolve that hurt within your minds. Cause you never know when mother earth blows up again, or when life decides to come to an end. Or when, (what most believe, the end of the world) the world ends. Sorry for this post if it's lousy :/ just typed whatever came to my mind. Formspring or like the like button! Thank you to the 25people for showing your appreciation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment