Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 things challenge



Hello again :) I'm seriously loving this app! For those of you using iPhone, iPad or iPods, if you thought you can't blog on the go (like me), you're wrong! Search blogger on AppStore, there are alot of apps for blogging platforms. I feel like sucha noob man hahaha :)
Anyway I'm gonna attempt to do a self made 10 things challenge. :p
1. 10 fears.
2. 9 joys.
3. 8 things I cant do w/o.
4. 7 things I have on my bed.
5. 6 things I think about everyday.
6. 5 things I have when I go out.
7. 4 things I do in the morning.
8. 3 reasons why I blog.
9. 2 things I wanna do when I grow up.
10. 1 thing I'll do if I'm ever a million/billionaire.


K I hope I can complete them!
Formspring me k. Bye! :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment