Thursday, March 17, 2011

love for blogging.


















Hello, :) today I'm gonna do a post on why I love blogging.
To me, my blog is like an online note book. I can write anything in it, and everyone can view it. I'm very talkative, so like it's like a platform where I can express my thoughts. I have formspring not because I wanna attract/entertain my haters. I treat it like a place where I can interact or answer my readers' comments or questions (in a blog context).
I started blogging since.... Primary 4? It was really lame, cause I didn't really know what to do with it, but I just did it cause it was the 'in' thing then :)
I love blogging because I can just blog my thoughts out (which I have a lot). & also, I admit that I don't have many friends, and I don't exactly have a perfect life. So like through my blog I find some thing to occupy my thoughts, so that I won't end up spending the time "emo-ing" or self sympathizing.
So yeah that's all for now hehehe :)
There'll be an upcoming post tonight, stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment