Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My bestfriend.




Hello the girl above is my bestfriend. She has a clique, and we don't talk THATTTTTT often but she's still my bestfriend. We say the same words at the same time, wore the same clothes when we didn't plan to. We can relate so much to each other, it's like I don't have to explain further and she understands. She has her own group but she'll still bother to find time for me, whenever she can. I can't say how awestastic she is in a single blog post.
She is very sad right now, and I'm worried about her, so worried. I know this isn't a lot.
But babe, if you see this, cheer up k. I don't know what to say, but I wished I could tell you something to take it all away.
I've got your back k.
Love ya. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment