Tuesday, July 29, 2014

he(LL)ndon bound

brought the boy out to Wimbly Lu on Sunday cuz he's never been there!!! 
Was so happy because we reached there around 12/12:30 but it wasn't even packed at all?? so rare for wimbly not to be packed on a Sunday :-)
He loved the food, I loved his company even more so it was a nice and simple date :') so precious.

Fries in a dim sum basket NOM NOM NOOM



he met Zherru, Raachu, Dinodana and Justiinnnnn after at night at HV to chill. I had to head home cuz yeah gotta be a good girl plus I have As LOL :'( 
Was soooo tired on my way home and was a bit bumped that I couldn't be having fun and chilling too but hey HE IS SUCH A CUTIE HAHAH I CANNOT he included me in their group selfie 

might be weird as hell to others but it's really one of the smallest but sweetest actions :')


Thank God for a public holiday today, hope everyone had a good break :-)
Headed down to SMU to study #AforEffort. SBQ really messed with my brains, I don't even know why?!?!?! usually I handle it quite well but sigh :'( Thankful that Leon accompanied me even though he doesn't exactly have to?!! so sweet nawww. 
brought him to Makisan cuz he hasn't tried before also HAHAHA 
I LOVE MAKISAN.

So happy he found it yummy?? hahahaha



Thumbs up for our somewhat matchy matchy outfits?!?!? HAHAHA i lav it






After that we headed to his place for dinner, I love eating his mother's food, super yummy :')
was kinda meh cuz like he was gonna book into Hendon, sigh NS hahaha.


"Everytime spent feeling shitty is wasting time that could be spent being happy together."
Just spoke to him on the phone and texted him for abit, so glad that Hendon is going pretty well for him!!! I mean he's going to be there till he ORDs sooooo just so glad that alls well.
It's gonna be hell for the both of us from now on, we'll both be fighting our own battles (As and Army). My hell is definitely starting with all the revision lessons and extra classes packed back to back and all. Definitely not going to be easy but hey, if we can get through this; 
what could be harder, right? :-)

Abrupt ending, till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment