Monday, July 28, 2014

why do I get so easily agitated by the smallest of things?
 Sometimes I really don't know if I know what I want. Sometimes it's as if you get the right things at the wrong time. I don't know why I'm thinking along such lines cuz I should've already straightened out my thoughts, but well. And then again I think and I'm just like what's wrong with not feeling okay about certain things at times right? I mean I don't think it's right for me to always compromise on the way I feel about things at the expense of my feelings.
Everything is so volatile right now and I know these emotions are unhealthy for my system. But I just hope it's all a passing phase because if not it will definitely come up again in the future, I can feel it already.

-
on a side note,
Haven't done a math tutorial in ages #modelstudent fml. 
Correlation tutorial be pissing the shit out of me.... nvm I tried man, A FOR EFFORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment