Friday, July 18, 2014

This boy is going to Taiwan tonight for some army related trip :-( ah well we both agreed it would be a good time away from each other cuz distance makes the heart grow fonder? ;-)
we're so weird but weird in the same ways?!?!?! HAHAHA


am currently talking to him on the phone and ahhhhh i'm really gonna miss him so much :'( He's been such a blessing really. I don't think I'll ever be able to explain or describe how completely.... so I'm not going too hehe. 


I don't know how to put this but I tend to blog like usually when I am thinking about stuff, am very heavy hearted, sad, thoughts etc etc. I guess recently I haven't had any sad stuff to talk about. And the idea of feeling sad seems pretty distant right now.
Which is very very very new to me considering the fact that I had been stuck in a seemingly perpetual state of sadness for a relatively long period of time. This is how it feels like when you feel loved right? All the sadness and disappointments of yesterday gets drowned out,
 by the love and joy shown by people who love you felt in the present. :') 


I took the jump and I chose to learn to love and to be loved again. It's never an easy process. never.  And as with most things, it comes with a risk. I'm just glad I didn't completely shut out the idea of trust, hope, faith and love. Those are the 4 things I gained and lost before, but now am getting back again in abundance and learning to embrace them yet again. 


hehehe be back soon :-(

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and lovely
    Hope you have a good time :)
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete