Sunday, July 27, 2014

you make me happier than llao llao :')

Woke up feeling especially happy today because Leon is back from Taiwan!!! I planned to wait for him till his plane touched down in SG but....... I was too tired and crashed all the way HAHAHA
I got to see him in the afternoon anyway soooooo :') I felt so bad cuz, I WAS LATE. AGAIN. 
I have major punctuality issues sigh :-(
OOTD before leaving the house although you're late alr, yup dedication right there HAHA.


We already planned the day, and there was just really one thing we had on our to-do-today list: 
TRY LLAO LLAO. 
There's this intense craze about it?!?!? like while he was in Taiwan we were talking about how there were so many llao llao pics on our instagram feed hahahaha

While waiting to go for lunch at Paradise Dynasty HEHEHE so so so happy he is back, I think I said "I miss(ed) you" to him like 10 times otw to town HAHAHA


My very adorable Saturdate hehe 
he was like, "I'm at my favourite food place with my favourite person" so AWW worthy i melted a little on the inside HAHA

We found llao llao!!! 
It's like at the basement of 313 Somerset, there was quite a loooong queue but hey we had fun taking pictures HEHEHEH 
Love how the pictures turn out?!?! My fisheye lens is one of the best investment/possesion man :')






WE WERE FINALLY NEARING THE ACTUAL STORE HAHAHA *excites*



llao llao was REAAAALLY nice man. We didn't wait all that long either, SO worth the wait :') 
The part where he smeared llao llao onto my face (video on insta!!) wasn't cool though PSSHHH HAHAHAHAHA
Left town after walking around scape and cine for a bit because the weather was too damn hot to do anything :-(






We are SO weird but we're weird together in the same ways hehehe. 
I love you, thank you for yet another great day :')


Dinner after with the family ECP!! noms on all the chicken wings, satay, gong gong, fried oyster 
-brb salivating-


yet another reason why I'm in love with my fisheye lens HEHEHE



till next time!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment