Saturday, July 19, 2014

start of something new

Saturday, 12th July 2014

Now that Leon's overseas I cannot blog about anything because he isn't here sigh sigh sigh 
JK OF CUZ NOT HAHAHA soooo this was last saturday hehe. 
Planned to head down for Ziyun's film showcase at The Artshouse! Which is a place I honestly never knew existed in Singapore?!??! HAHA but yes I rmb during Pre U Sem, when we bunked with each other she mentioned about her film showcase :-) okay we had individual rooms allocated for the seminar but hey where's the fun in sleeping alone?!??! HAHAHA. She is srsly a super nice person and I knew she put in ALOTTTT of effort for her film (from the way she spoke of the preparation for it, challenges she faced etc) so of course I will show my support ah!!! 
wouldn't have missed it for anything else in the world man ;-)
Leon agreed to go with me!!! was super thankful that he came along cuz... if not I would have watched it myself :(((( hahaha and I just really enjoy having him around la I admit hehe. I mean we don;t exactly have ALOT of time to spend with each other to begin with sooooo I treasure every moment that we can :-) 

WAS LATE AS USUAL gahhhh punctuality issues whats new


Leon's army friend, Paul, invited us to attend a youth service at NCC!!! The showcase was in the evening so we headed down for the service first :-)
thank you for the invite really appreciate it heh.


Emily was studying at NLB with Weixiang and we were around the area so popped by to look for her! Really like how we were kinda matchy matchy that day with all the boots and navy going on HAHAHA well i'm really lucky to have met someone who has similar taste and view on things with me, right? ;) hehe.



IDEK why we are friends HAHAHA :*



Made our way to The Artshouse after!!! We are super good with directions so we walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and found our way there 
yes that's right


LOL NO JUST KIDDING had no idea where that place was sooo CAB LOR HAHA


The architecture and look of the place was so nice!!! really lived up to it's name of an Artshouse haha. we reached a tad bit early so picture time HEHEHE










In the film room!!!!!



The showcase was about 1.5 hours? Enjoyed most of the films!!!! They had really good concepts and ideas for a short film. Of course my favourite was Ziyun's (not even being biased here). I also like the other one, Frozen In Time which was about Dementia :-) 

WELL DONE DIRECTOR ANG HEHE i love you :*


Took a really nice and romantic stroll out of the Artshouse HAHAHA




Took a train down to dhoby to have dinner at Tim Ho Wan!! 
I've never tried it before but hey wow it was really good?!?!?!!?
we had to wait for abit cuz but hehehehe it was SOOOOO worth the wait :-)



here's to many more amazing weekends with you, :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment