Monday, August 4, 2014

Friday, 1st August 2014

TGIFFFFF!!! another insane week of school came to an end hehe. 
Headed down to a chalet to help take pics for someone's 21st :-) Sebryna was free ao thank god she came down to accompany me. She helped me a lot also cuz I kinda had abit of trouble trying to do everything by myself. Thank u sebæyna :*











Taking the picture of our polaroid here looks like a we died in a shipwreck?!?!? HAHAHA


Do I look professional yet?????? DO I???



This weekend was Leon's first book out from Hendon!!
He just booked back in today though hahah oh how time flies. Anyway, fetched him from his first book out hehehehe. Army timings are never really on time, so he told me to stay home and wait for his updates. cuz like initially his book out timing was suppose to be 2 pm, but turns out everything dragged :-( 
What he didn't know was that I made my way out ard 1:20 HEHEHEHE

Saturday, 2nd August 2014


Effects of an insane school week being manifested on my face T.T



Surprise success?!?!? HAHAHA was kinda awkward walking in the midst of SO many army guys man hahaha and I waited at some ulu busstop for quite awhile :-( 
but hey it was all worth it when I saw him. haven't seen him in a week and i REALLY missed him :-)

First bookout selfie!!!!


headed to tamp and got some ice-cream & fried mars balls
HAPPY FOOD IN OUR TUMMIES AHHHHHH




We are SO weird HAHAH but we're weird together in the same ways so iz all good ;-)


Went to The Missing Pan for dinner!!! The place is rlly nice hehe. Wanted to order the roasted chicken for 2 butttttttttt they ran out of it :'( sooooo settled for squid ink risotto & salmon pasta :-)


"Never eat squid ink with your date"? NAHHHHHH we gonna do it anyway HAHA :-p


Walked down to Island Creamery after for ice-cream *__* say hi to the mud pie we had which was absolutely h e a v e n l y HAHA ahhhhh.



Headed back and it wasn't too far? so we decided to take a nice stroll. 
Halfway through he suggested piggy-backing me back HAHAH what a dumb idea? but guess who agreed to it anyway, ME. HAHAHA


Felt so happy HAHAHAHA (my eyes disappeared)



Sunday, 3rd August 2014



Didn't do much, just went to plaza sing to satisfy our Tim Ho Wan craving hehe 
freaking love the dim sum there its SO GOOD???????????


Thank you for always taking embarrassing pictures with me and being a retard with me in public hehehe :*


4 more weeks to Prelims. Lost all motivation to study but sigh no choice, gotta keep moving on. Happy that I finally got down to completing my study plan??? Sort of uh #Aforeffort k?? HAHAHA hopefully it pans out well. 
Face is breaking out so badly and my dark eye circles are beyond hope. Screw it luh, I'll just get a new face from the Face Shop after As. HAHAHAH I kid. 

till the next weekend :')


No comments:

Post a Comment