Monday, August 25, 2014

you just booked in :-( 
& I'm about to turn in, but I just felt like I needed to jot down this post. Sorry if I'm incoherent hahah.
I didn't tell you this but the moment I got home I just laid on my bed and zoned out. 
7 days to prelims. The all too familiar anxiety feels are back. I hate it. 
You called me after falling in. We talked as usual and finally I just poured out everything that was on my mind. I tell you everything, but I stopped telling people about what I get anxious over 
(usually only studies lol). because I hate being vulnerable, and you know that.

Our convo went surprisingly well and I felt calmed. I felt so much better. 
I haven't went to bed before 3am in ages. Neither have I went to bed with a peace of mind in awhile. 
You always make things better, I can never thank you enough.
I am so glad we found each other, unexpectedly but we did anyway. 
thank you for everything good, bad and in between. will never be thankful enough for you :') 



No comments:

Post a Comment