Tuesday, August 12, 2014

THIS IS HOME TRULY WHERE I KNOW I MUST BE

Am suppose to be studying like rn but okay shall rush out a blog post heheheheheh
 #priorities

-

Friday, 8th August 2014

Went to school for nat day celebrations!!! the boring bitch I am wore uniform LOLOL 
Had the usual celebrations; national anthem, pledge, performances, community singing and food.
this group wore full white and had garlands around their neck. 

I rmb snapping a pic cuz i thought they rlly looked like the PAP hahahahahaha

COMMUNITY SINGING!!!! always love singing national day songs. was intending to be all chilled and shit but I JUST HAD TO STAND WHEN where I belong came on HAHA it's one of ma favs.
Year 6s get to sit in the gallery hehe so it's all quite comfy and not so crowded :-)


with ma homies, missing em cuz that girl overslept and woke up when the celebration ENDED HAHAHAH champion la :-p



you know you're excited about nat day when you put your flag on your hockey stick bag HAHAHAHAHA


I guess the celebrations weren't all that bad... though I recall having more fun last year? :/ maybe it's a year 6 thing hahahaha. nvm, they ended early and we had free food after so it's all good hehehe.



Met up with boredbryan that evening for dinner at Habitat!!! 


Talked a lot of shit over dinner AS USUAL HAHAHA really glad we could catch up man. 

This was a few months ago;

.VS. now HAHA


Ordered the Ocean Linguine, which was about $16?
 kinda pricey i think but it was SO GOOD!!!!!!


Saturday, 9th August 2014

Went to church to do supplies on National Day morning!!! 
After that headed to the field to watch my dad shoot for a bit :-)



Went to SGH to visit my grandpa after :-) never really liked hospitals and don't think I ever will? 
but yup so glad my family took time off to go visit him, HE IS SO HILARIOUS?!?!? HAHA
he was telling us about how he started smoking since he was 12, when he lived in Pulau Tekong.
He smokes 40 sticks per day, and although I'm not a smoker I know that is quite a mad amount hahaha. But hey he said he smoked one stick the day before and now he's done with smoking alr. HAHAHAAH idk if he was kidding but I hope he really is done with it cuz his health isn't exactly in the best state now :-(





This was a polaroid we took a few CNYs back... and I was so touched when I saw that he kept it in his cardholder?? like he opened it up to show me, smiled at it and wiped it gently. 
Such a simple yet sweet gesture... :')


Went to look for leon after! 








We were both dressed up in Red!!!! patriotic much hehehe. 
I really love how we can be ourselves around each other, and how we don't ever really need to plan stuff? like we always think similarly and I don't ever have to worry that much about what if he doesn't wanna do this or go here and there with me, that kinda thing. :')





we went to orchard central area to try to catch the fireworks but to no avail :-( caught very few glimpses of it but ahhh it's okay because his company made up for it HAHAHA
The stroll from orchard to orchard central was quite far but nice cuz we just walked and talked and yeah i just love having walks with him??? idek why man i rlly hate walking HAHAHA.

Took some photos on my digital camera which I haven't brought out in a loooong while.
LOVEEEE how the pics turned out hehe






He brought me to Savéur for dinner!!! 
It was my first time there and it's a really nice place with quite affordable food :-)
Good food, better company of course heh.

here's my duck confit which was so tasty!!! especially the mash potato AHHH brb salivating

Happy boy with his chicken dish!! 


Sunday, 10th August 2014

Had lunch at Paradise with Leon's school clique! I was really afraid it would be awkward and all? but they are such a fun bunch to be around HAHAHA
 I really loved the conversations we had over lunch THEY R SO FUNNY HAHA 
talking to them really makes me wish I was 19 and didn't have As to worry about. Their post IB lives are so chill and fun I WANT T.T but okay soon soon, that's gonna be me hehe.
y'all won't see this, but thank you for not making it awkward for me and having me for lunch I really really really appreciate it:')

have lunch with the boyfriend's IB friends  
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED HAHAH

Sundays also means end of the week which also means book into camp day :-(
We couldn't flag a cab for some reason?!?! >:( and really couldn't risk him booking in late soooo called for one. The cab came at like 8:33 and he had to book in by 8:45. 
THANK GOD HE REACHED ON TIME HAHA


 snack to munch on while mugging from agent_le0n hehe
I went to the washroom at 313 and when I came out he just passed it to me. so sweet and thoughtful? 
It's such a simple act but hey it's really the thought that counts :-)


okay history is calling me!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment