Saturday, June 28, 2014

you probably won't ever see this space (which is good and bad)
It's 6:30 am now and i'm still grinning to myself like a retard. I haven't felt this happy in awhile now, the kinda feeling you get within yourself that makes you feel all fuzzy and shit haha. You came in like a cool summer breeze, something very different. I didn't really know how it would pan out but it's going better than expected? :-) When I told you I've grown cold to things and very few make me feel anymore, I really wasn't kidding. 
To feel like you're getting thawed is something very interesting and also extremely scary. It's akin to stepping out of your comfort zone. When you feel like something or someone is growing onto you, it is so easy to just go with the flow and rest in their embrace. As much as it feels very good right now, I still plan on keeping my guard up. I hope you'll understand why when you have to, but even if you don't I won't blame you either. I used to trip and fall head over heels so easily but I've come to realise there's only so much my heart can take and it's about due time I take care of it. You can only get hurt if you choose to. 
It's so easy to let myself reciprocate, you know? But what is momentary bliss, if sadness and pain comes after? Nothing much really. I'm holding back but I hope you can see that it is a precautionary. Ignorance is bliss for now..... until a certain point. but till then, come what may. 

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment