Monday, June 16, 2014

updates heheh
This is ma new read!!! read it already, was so-so only  :--(


 Sunday, 8th June 2014

went to study with gaLEXyyy hehe after church. sent this pic to my mum and she was just like wow she looks cheerful where's my daughter. and... I was just like, oh she's busy studying hard HAHA


Study break!! went off to get bread from Bakerzin. 
New found love for the cranberry bread thingy yumz


There were people giving out free toblerones!!! they were melted uh but hey it's the thought that counts so awwww :')


came back to MORE toblerones left on our table (these weren't melted HEH)


Us after studying for 7+ hours?? 
not too bad pretty productive hehe but I feel perpetually unproductive idek why.


Tuesday, 10th June 2014

ahhhh how time flies. What used to be one of my favourite days in a year, was now one that I would really dread :---( the day came anyway, 10th (of June). 
Was really determined to not let myself fall back on what used to be. 
:-)
texted my manicurist and she had a slot for me!!! yay to getting my nails done hehe
before leaving the house, was really fascinated with the different shades of brown in my hair heh.





did classic gelish!!! I SWEAR BY GELISH. it's srsly da bomb.
I can't deal with normal nail polish cuz
1) I'm really bad at painting my own nails
2) It lasts me 2-3 days max, then it'll be ruined by me trying to zip my bag or like not doing anything much at all :--(

Gelish 5eva, am loving this shade of purple-plum hehe


since I was at FEP... might as well *__*
still on the hunt for my birthday dress soooo hehehe 



Wednesday, 11th June 2014

Dropped by the Converse sale at Tampines because my love for Converse will never die and my mother had agreed to buy me a new pair awhile back cuz my black ones are kinda falling apart :'(


Honestly do not know what to feel about being able to fit into a Kids size 2. that's quite insane isn't it ahahaha. Decided that my feet may grow in the future so I went back to switch this pair for a lilac one in a feminine (?) cut? idk it's like a more ladylike cut than the usual converse. 
was kinda sad though, I fit a size 3 but they stopped making kids size 3 so grrrrrrr
really like the purple black turquoise combi but sigh it was only avail under the kids range


bought this basic top for $3.........................
just to cut it up hahahaha #cheapthrills




very in love with this plum colour

this just cracked me up HAHAHA 






No comments:

Post a Comment