Monday, June 30, 2014

11 days

Managed to consolidate whatever I can for Econs as of 12:44 am. Just gonna go in tmr and see what I can do haha. So stressed and feeling so pms-y it's not even funny anymore. Plus all those late nights i've had (mainly mugging) are starting to manifest on my body and take a toil on me. My eye bags, horrid complexion (fucking pimples FUUUUUCK) etc. sigh. Exam anxiety has always gotten the best of me, fuck that shit.
 "If you can't beat them, join them." 
or more like if you aren't able to defeat it, don't fight against it. Rather, work with it.

Today I realised how I've grown. Grown to be more understanding, grown to be more patient. I also realised how the lessons learnt from the best relationships you've had, past or present, will go on with you and you will always find yourself learning from them. I'm flawed. Horribly. Not that I didn't already know, but I realised I couldn't let my faults cost me another person.  
A question that has been lingering in my head (on top of all the exam related shit),  

How do you love strongly, passionately, with all you have, but yet guard your heart at the same time? 
To love at all is to be vulnerable.

-

Above all these thoughts though, I've been really happy for the past 1.5 weeks. Happiest I've been in a while. It's true, when someone slams the front door shut on you, a lot of others open up. 
The best things in life come when you least expect them to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment