Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day w Seb ma homie!!

Monday, 16th June 2014

It's the second week of June already and..... let's just say I don't think I've gotten my shit together just yet. No point panicking, so I decided I should just do smth about it. Dropped ma homie Satli a text the week before and she said she was free and up for studying so heheh we decided to have a study sesh!!!!  Fun fact: did you know her name is pronounced as She bree nah but it's spelt as Sebryna(which is also her insta name) and not Sabrina ?!?!? i never knew hahahaha

We were suppose to meet at 2:45 but we were both late HAHAH reached Siglap Starbucks around 4+/5!! Although we aren't thaaaaaat close (yet), our convo had no problem starting and hehehe I love talking to her!!! like she told me about how she was so hungry and decided to get a hand roll from Umisushi, had problems unwrapping it etc hahahaha, 
our convos are nothing much but definitely hilarious HAHAHA 
The weather was insanely hot, thankfully we managed to get seats in the aircon area hehe. I didn't draw on eyeliner initially, but Seb thought I looked nice in eyeliner and she realised that she brought her eyeliner out so... TADAAAAAA I have eyeliner on.







our study sesh was quite productive...... although we got distracted at times by two cute guys we spotted heheh quite funny actually cuz we couldn't stop giggling and shit HAHAHA.
Seb also got the do a survey get a free drink thingy, which i ALWAYS miss somehow. My friend who orders after me always gets it, friggin unlucky :'( but hey she did the survey there and then, &&& shared the free drink with me :') so nice of her. 
anyway, yay!!!! to productivity (what we desperately need rn haha). 
After that we left around 8:30 ish :--)

The aftermath of our study sesh wew
Headed off for dinner! She suggested Strictly Pancakes. 
I was initially very reluctant to step in cuz.. Shawn used talk about how he'll bring me there and that I'll def love it. But we never went and shit happened so... yup. In the end I decided to go with it anyway cuz, fuck it la I can't keep avoiding shit and possibly deprive myself because I let the past affect the present.
sooooo Strictly Pancakes for dinna!!! :-)

look far away all #step HAHAHA jk :*





She has had Strictly quite abit soooo she recommended me The druggie!! and gave me her opinions of the other ones too heh. We both ordered the same thing cuz craving for sweet stuff. Decided to downsize cuz I wasn't feeling 3 pancakes hahaha
did what we did best while waiting for our food, take pix :-p


Loving her dip dyed blue hair!!! which faded to purple, I LOVE IT so pretty.



midway we had a lot of picture ideas and this is the one that made it. 
She's super candid and funny which is why I think we have no problem clicking :-D this is her casually having a brilliant idea to look like she's about to nom her hair cuz it looks like maggie mee!!





our food came!!! we r THE DRUGGIES
am in love with the presentation *__*



The one that made it onto ma insta heh
As said earlier, this was my first time having Strictly Pancakes hahah 
anticipating my bite > putting it into ma mouth > savouring it > yay nice mmmyum 



Seb the regular going ahead with her druggie.



Can I just say I am so glad I downsized my meal?? do not underestimate how filling these pancakes are, halfway through and I already was super full :'((((( couldn't finish my meal, only finished the strawberries, ice cream and 1 1/2 pancakes HAHAH insane.


walked to the busstop feeling like we ate the entire store HAHAHA we were SO full.
boarded the bus back to tamp :-)




The chrome filter will never do you wronggggg:



Great start to the second (and very {relatively} busy + packed) week of June!!
going for some free math revision lesson tmr on 
Differentiation at 10 am (PRAYINGGGG that I will not oversleep).
Here's to many more productive study sessions yay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment