Thursday, November 10, 2011

Helix bridgeeeeeee

Hey all! Sorry for not been updating hehe. Mmmm so last Sunday I went to scape flea with Nicole, Samantha & Shawn. :) omg btw Shawn came to church!!!!! Like f i n a l l y my efforts paid off ;) I'm super happy he came man. Indescribable feeling heh.
So we were off to scape, not bad ah I bought a rainbow knitted wear (12$) & a new bag (12$). Fleas are super awesome ahahaha.
Btw, I realize I can't shop with like a guy friend ard, srsly man haha. Like Shawn was walking ard with us I didn't buy a single thing, I asked him to wait for me first then I went one more round the flea heh, and got my stuff kekeke ;)
After the flea we went to the esplanade and after that we crossed the helix bridge! It's kinda nice ah not bad :))))
Met my family at vivo for dinner after that, omg I saw xiaxue!!! Awesome much.
So yeah x

What I wore that day:
Top: f21, netted tribal top.
Bottom: high waist jeans, online.
Bag: bugis street.
Shoes: black velvet flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment