Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cheapo karrrrmaaaaaa

Helluuuu I'm back. Uhm so previously I mentioned that I'm super cheap skate right? Ahaha today this post is gonna warn people that're like me, to be extremely care full of what you buy :(
I've never owned topshop or newlook stuff (yes I know). Hmmm okay maybe an eyeliner from topshop, but I don't use it at all!!!!!! (anybody wants? Just text me.).
I don't even know why I bought it I mean like, I don't even put makeup!
Why? Cause I have single eyelids and I have no idea how to apply make up lol.
So I was clearing my drawer or nail polish bottles etc. Out of 14 bottles, 8 are like spoilt.
I bought them for like 3$ and below. I never spent above 5dollars for nail polish before haha! Omg man.
So yeah, they like cause my nails to peel, or like they alr disintegrated inside the bottle. Like srs disintegration man..... The water and liquid separated from the colour pigment (THE FREAK?!?!).
And there's this like 2 in 1 eye make up thingy. I bought navy blue thinking it was black ultimate troll lol. And the mascara's all clumpy eeeewwww....
I figured I lost more $$$ cause I bought the lousy quality stuff :( :(
Totally not worth it sigh.
Alright so yes guys please be careful
of the brands you buy and stuff, quality over cost!!!!!

Formspring me @ annabelella
Instagram @ bellojelloz
Twitter @ annabelannabelz

No comments:

Post a Comment