Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bimzzzz

Helluuuuu so I've been super busy with my work attachment at CGH. It's like everyday (Monday-Friday) from 9am to 5 pm :( but bestfriend has been like accompanying me for breakfast almost every morning, and tolerating my morning nonsense meh. Plus I have to like organize Scp as well so yeah this week has been pretty tiring......
Oh I cleared my room yesterday, actually well I kinda digged up interesting stuff hehehe meh #foreverdistracted
I found this super cute maroon hat which I wouldn't really wear out I guess :p but it's cute anyway!
Found a hello kitty container thingyyyy, a vintagey pouch thing.
Oh and also three tribal punches that I bought from Cambodia! I feel like them giving away, it's like new and everything :-) anyone wants? Heh.
Alrighty I should be updating this space more often probably.......
Download blogfire from the AppStore, it notifies you everytime your favorite blogs updates ;-)
Luv y'all
X

No comments:

Post a Comment