Saturday, November 12, 2011

Battle of the nose strips.

HI GUISEEEEEEE. okay sorry for being too over enthusiastic, I've got so many things to blog about and all man srsly haha.
Mmmmm k today it's the battle of the three nose strips. Okay ah actually 4 but I threw one of the box away alr so yup.
I'm like a damnnnnn cheapskates person, like I try to buy things that don't cost much if possible. Like I hardly buy $29.90 and above clothes..... Always like 10$-15$ hahaha (& I'd still think it's a bit ex omy).
Buying a nose strip/pore pack it's like my cheap thrill heh. I just love doing it! I know people will say it makes your skin saggy or wtv but srsly, whateberrrr heh. Of course I don't do a nose strip everyday, that's just madness! I'd just like do it once in awhile..... Like when I'm feeling moody on pms days or when I'm feeling like an oily shit hahaha!
Mmmmm so I love exploring the different brands cause they don't really differ thatttttttt much in price I guess.
So today I was walking around tamp one and went to watsons with my mum. I haven't done a nosestrip in damnnnnn long alr cause I did a blackhead removal thingy @ scape flea. It works man, 5$ only somemore! I swear super shiok...... But the embarrassment of sitting outside the entrance of scape looking like avusvxdkeosbwigzydhd isn't shiok AT ALL hahaha.
So I decided to grab a pore pack uh.
Did it like about awhile ago and tadaaaaaa decided to do a post on it heh, see I love my readers okay haha.
Mmmmmm so the brands I'm reviewing are:
1. Guardian (house brand)
2. Biore (black strips, resort edition)
3. Heal pharm (black strips)
4. Acne (yes that's the brand's name.)

Before I continue, I wanna apologize for the lousy arrangement of photos, I'm using the blogger app cause I don't have a lappy so please pardon me alright! Second, this is just my opinion so yup don't hate on me cause I'm voicing out what I think hahah.

1. Guardian.
Hmmm I didn't plan to try out the house brand cause like well, I don't usually choose housebrands if I had the choice. But I was low on $$$ and my urge to wanna do a nose strip was extremelyyyyyy overwhelming haha. It was the cheapest porepack, I think like 3.90$? Cause the other brands were like 4.90$-5$.
So I just grabbed it and hope I'll satisfy my craving to do a nose strip.
That was really a terrible decision man. The house brand is terrible.
It's so not sticky and like doesn't get any black heads out! Like extremely minimal. I was so pissed/sad/emo cause it left my nose area feeling so annoyed and disgusting.
It comes in a box of 10 strips, and like for this post I realized I didn't throw some porepack boxes away! And guess what I found in the guardian one? An unused nosestrip! Ahahaha. But no way am I gonna use it eeeeeew.
Rating: 3/10

2. Biore (resort thingy)
Okay this one it was on sale thats why I bought it heh (extremely cheapskate I know!). It was like in the round plastic display try at the cashier so I just thought why not?
I love it! It's so nice. Firstly, I think the resort version thingy is no longer on sale cause I don't see it ard anymore...... The reason why it's resort version it's cause it has this nice fragrant smell when you use it! Cool or cool? And there's like two different kinds of smell :))))
They were strips that are black in color which is a great plus point, cause it allows you to see whatever came out HAHAHA okay.
Awesome ah.
Rating: 8/10

3. Heal pharm.
I bought this one today! Hehehe cool huh. It was the cheapest and cutest looking lol. It's like 3.90$?
So hmmm I guess it's not bad, comparable to biore. It came in black too so that's great :) I guess it's rather average and it's price is not bad! ;)
Rating: 7/10

Alright so on the whole.... I guess I'd still prefer biore? Cause many people tell me it's great to use, like haini just tweeted me heh.
Alrighty, have a great night!
Formspring me @ annabelella
Instagram @ bellojelloz
Twitter @ annabelannabelz

x

No comments:

Post a Comment