Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweetie pie

Hi everyone long time no see ahahaha. Wait is it no see or no talk or no blog or......... okay nvm.
Anyway, decided to update this dead but precious space since my exams are over. Yay.
I don't know why but like although exams are over there isn't really that sense of "OMG EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR" feeling. It's just woohoo yay. Hahaha ah well life of a sec three.

So my bro came back from APSSO, some national competition in Jakarta. He went for a week like after his PSLE! Haha he met this really cute Malaysian player ahahaha and now he has two of her badminton shirts lololololol how cute. I find that extremely adorable hahaha!
Hmmm so yeah after he's back I'm like not really used to seeing him lazing ard cause usually he'd always be mugging so terribly hard for psle but well, can't wait to see his results.

If you were wondering, my bestfriend Shawn, and I aren't together! Haha I'm not lying, srsly guys we aren't. But I really appreciate our friendship now, like we can talk about literally anything and everything under the rain and sun, and not feel awkward, which is totally cool man.
I've also caught up with Prudence recently. We aren't THATTTT close but omg, she never fails to make my day and we always get together again after talking things out. :)

I guess sometimes life isn't always all that great but well, with certain people ard they just make everything seem better.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment