Thursday, October 20, 2011

Results.

Sigh been getting back results during the past two days. Twitter has been spammed about disappointment over and over again & also people encouraging one another (that's one of the many reasons why I love twitter)
TWITTER > FACEBOOK foreverrrrrrr.
Okay so like I failed both sciences, pure Phy and Chem....... Honestly I think like Temasek has really REALLY hard papers, to me that is. Sigh but I'm still sad I failed, kinda expected it hut yet I wished I could've maybe manage a pass. But nooooo. This is the harsh reality. I did kinda well for maths paper 2 but my paper 1 pulled down, I still pass overall which is like super good for my standard alr! (remember that post I did on how demoralized maths made me feel haha).
Thankfully I passed English as well which slims my chances of retaining...... But well, I'm kinda upset that like I let my parents down and stuff. (haven't told them bout my miserable grades YET.)
but the truth is I've been working my ass off for the past few months,
Which is like going for tuition 4 times a week, doing practices etc.
& also my parents took my phone cause they see it as a distraction (which is totally cool with me).
So I've done whatever I could given my weak foundation and all but sigh.................
I just hope like I'll do well for my Os. Next. Year.

This world is so practical and realistic. My parents are so practical and realistic. They use my latest results as an reflection of my supposed "ability".
But srsly speaking, sometimes it just looks really bad but how do I explain that I've already tried my best though my results don't show?

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment