Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shopping with my dad!

Hi everyone! So like uhm last week my dad brought my family to parkway. I walked ard and I saw Cotton On! So I was like omg can I go in? Cause I haven't been shopping for like super duper uber long haha. & then my dad was like, uhhhhhhh I prefer forever 21 leh. And I was like...... Omg my dad just said he preferred f21. After that he went on to say he'd bring me shopping to like get me cooler clothes and all, I'm like omg yeah okay.

So today, he brought me shopping as promised!
Scape > H&M > forever21 > CottonOn > bugis

It's was pretty awesome, all the walking and everything was worth it :p

Hmmm so like I went to the scape flea and got a pair of shorts. Tried on alr, omg its like kinda tight for me sigh......
After that I went to H&M! Alright lords people like told me different stuff, some said it was awesome some said it was terrible. Here's my verdict:
Price range: 8/10
The stuff there are surprisingly affordable! Like $3.90 onwards.
Variety: 9/10
They have like women, men and kids wear. So yup.
Comfortability to shop: 7/10
I didn't really like the crowd...... That's my opinion uh.
Final verdict?
I think H&M is pretty alright but it's like gonna be another uniqlo/cottonon.....
Wouldn't bother braving the crowds again anytime sooner until it's the summer season cause now they've got lotsa winter clothes!

So yeah if you guessed, I didn't get anything from H&M! Hahaha.
After H&M I headed down to forever21 which was way better! Hehehe.
Bought a taupe knitted wear and the rainbow knitted thingy. THEY ARE SO SO SO SO COMFY.

Moved onto cotton on next but.... Nothing caught my eye.
Trained down to bugis, it felt like going from the US and straight to china to shop! Haha if you get what I mean. The prices are really different man. I guess quality don't really vary THATTTTT much uh. So yeah omg my legs really ache now. Like really aching so badly.

Love my dad for everything, he's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment