Monday, October 31, 2011

Growing up

Hmmm kay I'm just lazing around so I just thought i'd blog cause it's one of the few things I really love doing.
I don't really have an exciting social life, although I've got to admit that I spend lots of time socializing, be it online or in reality. So like i'm the kind that goes out a lot, or party. Hahaha I haven't partied before..... Okay, so yeah. I can't exactly blog about every thing and every activity that's happening cause my life is pretty routine-ish and boring.
I realized like, with every year that pass by, the perception of things change kinda drastically I guess.
Take for example, ahhhhhhhhh the classic example, love.
When I was in primary school, I didn't even know like what exactly was love like. I only know my parents loved me cause they bought me stuff and Jesus loved me so much that he died for me on the cross. That's bout it.
But like now? People that I know in primary schools know so much man..... Like how sex occurs, how to flirt or court a girl, how to attract boys.
& I pretty much realized it isn't really cause their batch is screwed up or anything. It's probably cause the things around them shape their minds.

iPhone > internet > text > fb/twitter

It's like the power of social networking platforms allows to interact with information that I probably only fully understood in secondary.... It's kinda scary.
Relationships at 12 and taking them really seriously? Twelve yrs old, really. Hahah. Mmmmm.

I remember listening to like kiddy songs until I was in primary 6... And then there were songs like tattoo (jordinsparks), teardrops on my guitar (taylorswift).

But now my primary three brother is listening to songs like love the way you lie, just the way you are, lighters, moves like Jagger etc.
They aren't bad songs really..... But isn't it abit too early hahaha.

Actually these (social media, songs etc) aren't really the parts that urk me.... The things that truly urk me is the fact that girls are hurting themselves, self mutilation etc. Some girls mull over the fact that they are heartbroken. Boys are taking relationships lightly (at their tender age). It's just really sad to see all these happening srsly haha.

Okay am I still making sense, I hope so hahaha I shall stop here. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment