Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Marina barrage with my level!

Exams are over! Fyeahhhh so like SCP organized the post exam activity for the sec threes @ marina barrage.
Well it was like kinda fun I suppose! Each class got to play 5 station games each and have a class picnic after wards. I was in charge of the station "learn your facts".
The game is like, I have a list of facts and the class have to guess like if their true or false, & if they guessed wrongly, THEY GET SPLASHED! (but if they're right, I'd splash them anyways nyehehehhe)
So like uhm I reached sch at 6:30am dragging my waterguns to sch.
I was at the station with Johann and ChuanWei, they were really nice cause they're the ones that keep refilling he buckets!
Oh there was a major cockup in the morning, apparently marina barrage didn't wanna switch on the fountains like srsly man. But in the end with some adjustments everything was rather fine and I'm glad most people enjoyed themselves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment