Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Freaking app

Omg I'm freaking pissed with this damn app. Okay so I've been blogging on my phone cause I don't have like my personal computer.
I bought this app called the blog booster for freaking US$2.99 which is like 3 $.
it never fails to crash on me, like when I'm typing a post, it'll just shut down for no reason. & the worst thing is I have to painstakingly redo the whole damn post AGAIN!
Can you just imagine the frustration.

CAN YOU IMAGINE.

And today, I went to the AppStore. Searched "blogger" and there's this orange app with the blogger sign that's like free.

BLOGGER FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE THEIR OWN OFFICIAL FREE APP, after I bought the blog booster app that never fails to "error fail" me or close down on me halfway.

*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment