Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweetening your way.











Hey :) I'm so stresscited bout my new post as an exco, yeah it'll be fun and cool. But nevertheless, it's really a huge responsibility. So anyway, Ted gave me a huge jar of sticky and a really huge lollipop today! Omg he's da best. Hmmmm, I dropped the lollipop.... It's shattered now. I'm so sorry :'( sigh. Ah but I'm still gonna eat it anywayssss.
So I'm gonna attempt to finish up the lollipop. I've never completed eating one before! Haha so I thought it'll be quite cool ;) so I'll update again after I finish the lolpopz'.
Omg I'm so tired. Think I'm gonna get a nap. Formspring me xoxo. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment