Sunday, April 10, 2011

Love in practical ways.




Hello again :) so I always see people posting like, "omg I love xxx, she's my bestfriend", "hey babe ily!" or like, "omg I love you so much la babe". And then the next day they are quarreling or whatever. I'm talking about friends, just in case you are wondering.
I don't know about you all but I get these A LOT.
Someone will say, oh I love you so much babe! But seriously, they hardly ever prove it. When I'm in need, all the people that "babe" or "i love you so much" me are all gone. Or people that were once so close to me, they don't share stuff with me but expect me to tell them stuff.
Some times I think a lot of people that want to know about your troubles or whatever, just wants to fill their curiosity.
How often do people love in a practical? They hardly ever do.
What's the point of showing the world your love for each other online, when you don't feel it in reality? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment