Friday, April 1, 2011

Be a fool only for April, and no one else or thing.





Hello everibadi! :) how's life?
Hmmm today is April fools!!!!! :)
Haha were there any interesting jokes, pranks played? Do tell me if there's any :) so... Anyway, going onto my blogpost. I'm a very naive person, I tend to believe that things happen as long as you're willing to make it happen, ah well. I guess some times there are people that are out to make you look like fools. It's like you do things for them, and they just shake it off with a laugh, as if you owed that what you did. Or perhaps, you apologized even if it wasn't exactly your fault, but the person just ignore you, and just close you out. I'm just listen some examples, but yeah.
The thing is, humans take things for granted so easily.
But the truth is, you didn't just let them make you look like a fool; you gave them the chance to make you appear to be a fool hoping they wouldn't. Things just doesn't go our way some times. It sucks.
On a lighter note, I'm thinking of doing a vlog/ photo blog. Hmmmm?
Formspring me xoxo. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment