Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life lessons: maxeh drez.



Hey lo! :) k I know it's called maxi dress, just think it sounds cooler like that heh. So, I remembered doing a life's lessons post on colored contacts, so now I'm gonna do one on maxi dress! :) hmmm, so if you all don't know, a maxi dress is like a really long dress. Recently quite intrend and stuff. So I have been wanting to try on one, but i'm quite short and always had the idea that maxi dresses were only for the tallies, but I'm wrong!
The maxi dresses sold in Singapore are generally slightly shorter than the ones sold in Australia etc. So as long as you're around 155 and above you're good to go in one! :)
So today I wore a tube maxi to go for Ted's baptism. Erm, I'm 156cm so, it's till slightly a bit below my ankles. I wore it with a pair of black heels, but the heels are super worn out so there's only prolly... 5mm of heel? :D or even lesser. So yeah. I felt rather warm when I was in a bus, but in the train it was quite cooling :) i wouldn't really recommend you to buy from places like America or Australia, although they have really chio ones because the ones sold in SG are slightly thinner which is just nice for our weather :) hmmm, so overall I think it's not bad a choice to wear out! Cause it isn't too casual or formal :) plus they are quite affordable! Bought mine for 12$ ;)
Worth it? (Y) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment