Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just a thought.







Okay, it's raining. :) haha like finally yay!
So I was just thinking, how do you deal with people that "copy" you? I mean like if you tell them, they'll say they're not and blah blah blah and also say that you're childish etc.
But if the same thing happens to them I think they'll be pissed to their bones and hope you die by stabbing yourself to death.
I've seen so many people that use a similar back ground to mine. This I admit, maybe I'm just plain sensitive. Everyone can do this since..... Well the web is for everyone's usage so, whatever I just don't visit their blogs.
I've also seen people changing their style of writing/posting after I revived my blog. The way I type is rather unique, its not the kind of very personal blog, like I dont blog bout my day alot, I blog more about general stuff/topics etc. and I know maybe I'm also plain sensitive, but seriously, just be who you are.
I'm more of the kind of person that people will say I'm sensitive, childish and blah. But honestly if this happened to you, you might behave the same way right? If you won't, I don't care.
Ah well, I'm gonna take a chill pill and start studying omg.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment