Friday, December 14, 2012

USS on 12/12/12


Hey guys!
 So yep i finally got down to doing the USS post. Uploading the pics itself was really a pain in the ass...
Took so terribly long :'(
Plus I had to select like the pics i wanna use for the post out of 200 pics. But anyway, its all uploaded and shit so yeah yay!!!! hahah.

-

We have always wanted to go to USS together but due to Os we had to postpone it. After Os, I went hunting for the cheapest tix cause if I wanted to purchase from USS it'd cost 74$ (which is rather costly for me).
During the times I studied at the Airport, I saw the tourist booths thingy. You can actually purchase USS tix there for a lower price! 68$ if i'm not wrong :-)
But then being thrifty, I decided to google. I found a few on gumtree and texted them.
Thankfully enough, I found a seller that sold it for 60$ and allowed me to transfer money for the tickets after I went in, so i'll be assured it's not a scam. How nice of the seller :') & the tickets are etickets so I don't have to like collect, just print! omg life's great.

BUT, I actually planned to go on the 13th but I got the dates mixed up and shit......
Decided to go on 12/12/12 cause the date so nice lol

BUT I FORGOT I TOLD THE SELLER 13TH.

WTF RIGHT FML HAHAH

the thing is the etickets are valid only on 13th and 6months thru.
Imagine the panic state I was in. I was already super hyped up to go in >:(
Lucky the USS people helped us and yay we coud go in!
Thank God the date could be changed and we got hard copy tix which made good keepsakes :')
Our tixxxx heheh

Us being all excited hehehe

Touristy shot
Map for the day heheh 
Shawn being all exciteddddd

Me being all eciteddddd

Us and the sesame street gang! 





ELMO HAIRBAND!!!! which cost a bomb :'( but shawn got it for me in the end hehehe
So this are the rollercoasters I never thought I'd dare to try.
but Shawn rlly wanted to try to okay lor i went...
The HUMAN one (red colour) had so many plunges which I really was scared of! The highest one was 14 storeys high WTF?

I really wanted the ELMO hairband cause it was just so adorbs... But i'd never get souvenirs cause I think they are all damn ex >:(

So shawn said if I sat the CYLON (blue colour) he'd get it for me hehe.
WE ENDED UP SITTING 6TIMES HAHAHA

Do try the at least the Cylon one cause it's really fun! Or else not worth your ticket money :(
BATTLESTAR GALATICA ROLLERCOASTERSSS

Transformers hehe
The Transformers 4D ride was surprisingly fun!!! like REALLY fun.
Everything was so realistic and stuff, it was breath taking :-)
That was the first ride we took which is smart of us HAHAH cause our wait time was only 10-15 mins!

When we walked back, the wait time was 45 minutes :p

While queueing for the transformers ride :-)


Prices for drinks in there are from 2.50$-28$
The food there are ard 4$-$15
They didn't check our bags when we entered, so i guess you can sneak in some food and water!

There's a few ATM machines inside as well.
We actually wanted to go out and eat but we didn't in the end :-) 





WATERWORLD show is one show you must not miss out!
Although you might have to wait a while and stuff, it's worth it hehe.








Yes welcome to my house.


Throughout the trip I really spammmmmed pics with the souvenirs!
Cause:
1. They are expensive and i'll never buy them
2. We are allowed to take pics with/of them
3. It rained halfway :-(

It rained halfway so we seeked shelter at most of the shops :-)

Please bring ponchos if you're plaaning to go cause USS sells them at 3$ each!!!
even daiso cheaper :<









And of course....


 hehehe

-

We unleashed our inner love for sesame street :')
which is evident in the pics below 







oh wait i didn't take out the cap...







YAY :')

BUMBLE BEEEEE
 After the super long and tiring day, we went for dinner.
Shawn decided on Chilli's, I said okay since it's his treat hehe.

It's rather expensive... But it was so perfect! 
we got a seat right smack in the centre of the restaurant, at the bar top :-)

There was also a tv right in front of us, playing NBA (which is Shawn's absolute faveeee).





Truely a wonderful day :') wouldnt give anything in the world for it.

If you're heading there, the must try rides are:
1. CYLON
2. HUMAN
3. WATERWORLD SHOW
4. TRANSFORMERS RIDE
5. MUMMY RIDE
6.CANOPY FLYER

Must bring items:

1. Ponchos
2. Sunglasses/Shades
3. Extra clothes
4. Camera
5. Hair ties
6. Umbrella
7. ATM card or at least 30$-40$!
-

so yeah, hope you enjoyed the post :-)
Thanks for reading x

Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella


No comments:

Post a Comment