Monday, December 24, 2012

late night shopping

Heyyyyyy so i was browsing the web and....
yeah i started online shopping AGAIN omg :'( there goes my monehhh

BUTTTTT i found the perfect pair of boots (i think!)
They are so cuteeee :-) the best part is that they dont hve like zips, only laces yay haha

idk like this season boots have been more acceptable in the fashion scene of this sunny island,
seeing so many girls wearing boots... I also want :-( HAHA yep

35$ goneeee

And then i saw this pretty maxi which looks so comfy i cant even..
I nitially i was like BLACKKK but it's abit common in my wardrobe so tan colour it shall be!

I like how the bottom part is translucent, and the pleating of the dress etccccc

Actually i'm still contemplating if i should get it LOL
I'm giving myself excuses like, oh cny can wear! haha 
26.90$ 

SHOULD I GET IT OMG
first world pains :'(

never mind if i dont get it i'll find a dress like you LOL
i should just get it. or should i not k wtf good night!!!

Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella

No comments:

Post a Comment