Monday, December 10, 2012

Dear you,

dear you,
I remember the first time we met.
You came from training. I thought you were weird cause it was already  9pm.
Then I realised how far your school was from the east area.

You were so awkward and shy.
 Then i realised you went to a boys school all your life and rarely ever spoke to girls.

I was super talkative. & you just stared at me with those huge eyes. You laughed when I did, your face would turn pink and then red after laughing too much with me.
Then i realised you noticed every little thing I did, and laughed cause my laughter was too funny.

During the holidays, you told me that you had insomnia. I stayed up till 4am with you although my eyelids were heavy, and I was terribly exhausted.
Then I realised you did that just because you wanted to talk to me through out the night.


You always try to engage in my weird and random conversations with me.
Then i found out that you hardly ever held proper conversations with anyone.

You never fail to send me home or fetch me from my place.
Although our houses are just a few busstops away, you have to walk a long distance before you can reach me.

You didnt have a pocket money above 35$ during sec 3.
Yet you bought me presents that are rather expensive.
Then i found out you never spend money on anything for yourself.

Every morning, you'd send me a good morning text: 
Good morning beautiful :)
Although we may have fought the night before.


We always fought, over the littlest of things.
 
Then you told me, well opposites attract. although we arent magnets.
-

We may be young. But isn't that the beauty of young love? 

I dont know what the future has in store for us.

but i do know that i'd never regret this fragment of my life.

Happy 1 year and 6 months 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment