Saturday, December 15, 2012

late night snacks


 HELLOWWWW
So i'm off to Malaysia tmrw :-) Not looking forward to the 5-6hrs coach ride... Omg ;(

I have a serious habbit of snacking at night sigh. Ever since Os, my irregular meals habbit started.
I'm like always randomly hungry lol

So I thought I should share my random late night snack with ya'll, fellow late sleepers.

Today's first snack:
Muar Thai Fish Otah!

wah its rlly damn yummy.... like really good oath.
about 4 bux perpack i think! But my mum buys them so.. hehe.
(i think the brand is CP!)

Damn good omggggg *drools




YUMS


Otah quite hot ahhhh, but the shiok kind.

 Second snack:

Cherry tomatoes!

Tomatoes are great for the skin. Not my fave veggie at first but honestly, its really refreshing anndddddd healthy :-)
Sort of like cucumber kind of veg

Tomato for you? :D




They might not look like much but they are def addictive ;-)

Have a good night 
x

Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella


No comments:

Post a Comment