Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunday, 31st March 2014

Went to church as usual, missed it for about 2 weeks cuz of school and whatnots. 
So glad to be back.... and greeted by the pretty walls!!!
ever so thankful for the wall ministry for beautifying our walls :-)


Went to watch the easter concert rehearsals... it was really refreshing for me.
because I haven't been to easter concert for awhile now, I really miss performing :')
the songs were so nice and it really brings back memories.
can't wait to invite people for the upcoming easter concert, most of them already agreed!!
yay to friends who make time for me


Had tuition after church AS ALWAYS : (
planned to have lunch with my SUNDATE hahahahahahahaha aka the shit weixiang.
Stupid weixiang ended late so I decided to drop by topshop

and started trying on jeans 

and couldn't decide between the two :-(


Personally prefer this one abit better heh



They. were. so. freaking. comfy?!??! it's amazing. 
Most likely gonna get them from the tampines outlet heh. 
The top one I preferred wasn't available in my length sighhhhhh


Finally was able to have lunch with this idiot hahahaha
I realised I like taking pics of people and things in general. and myself HAHAHAHA ok.


Monday, 31st March 2014

these are my before going to bed selfies. don't you guys take selfies before sleeping too??
hahaha jk took them for fun I was snap chatting people anyway heh
really need to start repaying my sleep debt though, my dark eye circles and eye bags T.T


Monday blues wasn't all too bad :-) with my fav bunch in class heh.
Although I fell asleep half the time (it's not easy getting used to this school thing)


<3

Today in school I couldn't help but want to prank someone already. 
My school declares every 1st April as Team Raffles Day which is a school holiday, also in light of the good A levels results. But we all know that they don't wanna deal with the shit of 1250 students on april fools hehehe ;-)

my fav tangliben didn't turn up in sch today so I decided to pull a prank on her heh.


my first april fool love u :*

can we just take a moment to appreciate Four from Divergent :') 


How can anyone be this hot AND cute at the same time :')


My second april fool has gotta be Ow HAHAHAHA



yay hehe stupid bij you're da second fool :-p

-

Gonna go out with kello and clarence tmr and kello's already being pretty apprehensive HAHA 
we'll see how tmr goes ;-)


Tuesday, 1st April 2014

 OOTD before heading out to meet the kello and cello (HAHA)





This is my new bag btw :*
Was running late as usual. Set my alarm to 11:15 am and snoozed all the way till 12:45pm can you believe it it's damn insane hahaha. 
Decided that I had to begin pranking people bc april fools hahahaha


Collected my new Ted Baker phone case from Stelz who so kindly helped me collect it from the seller yayyyy. It's so pretty and came in a nice packing!! Rlly happy with it *__*


went to eat Nam Nam with the two boys haha AND THEN continued on my pranking spree








^the collage that never made it onto insta hahaha


These two photos look so cute haha check out their eyes HAHAHA



Am still thinking if I should get a pair of Supergas....
I'm really into sneakers recently haha got ma vans, converse and all now it's down to whether I should invest in a pair of Supergas :'( can hear my bank acc balance crying
-still thinking abt it-



Please take a moment to appreciate this. was awkward as hell tryna take a pano pic in the shop HAHA




Dropped by the Topshop outlet at Knightsbridge!!! was really determined to look for my jeans 
(ION didn't have them, sadly) (neither did carousell LOL)

We shamelessly played with the shades and camwhored like mad HAHA wouldn't ever do this alone cause it'll be damn awkward but honestly, it was quite fun :') yolo swag


Kello was like eh take this type of pic cannot smile one HAHA







Have been rlly into these kind of mirror shadesssss *__* but i think i'll regret buying haha


Can't believe I really got my hands on those topshop jeans *__* it's worth every cent JUST FEEL IT
it's so amazing and comfy :') but well my bank acc rn is pathetic is shit LUL brb crying
had a really good day with the two boys hahah they are so funny 
been awhile since I felt such good vibes HAHA :')

tmr's wednesday, so happy midweek to all!!!! FRIDAY IS NEAR

this is such an abrupt ending but
 okay till next time byeeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment