Sunday, April 13, 2014

Saturday, 5th April 2014

Had Pre U Sem workshop :):)
I woke up late fml thank God I made it on time heh




Really thankful for having such a cute and fun group! 
They were all super fun to be with and I can't wait to see them for the main seminar already sigh

 


Thankful for the SLO bunch too :') super fun to interact with them and gotta thank them for putting up nonsense HAHAH we got free polar puffs after the workshop yayyyyy




Saturday, 5th April 2014

Emmi turned 18  <3 <3

Plonked my stuff down at Estella's, she had a really pretty flower crown so camwhoreeeeeeee heheh

I FOUND MY HALO





Em looked like a little girl hahah awww :') 
I rmb we took the pics below while selfie was playing HAHA
celebrating em's birthday but first...............
















SURVIVOR PIC

ESTELLA HAS RLLY CUTE DOGSSSSSSS *__*
LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT THE PAW ON MY LEG 



Had a really good night to end off the week 
and I was so happy to see Em enjoying herself :-)
Love this pic of us :')
Wimbly Lu is only 5 mins walk from estella's place so 
hehe WIMBLY NEXT AFTERNOON
didn't bring extra presentable clothes so HEAD TO TOE all her stuff hahaha



Monday, 7th April 2014

Met up with my babygirl, vlow :)))))) she came down to Bishan to have KFC with me hahaha and we just caught up over food nomzzzzzz

Lovisa mirror shot with this goondu ;p

She helped me tie a french braid hehe 
The photos below looks like she sniffed my hair then didn't like it haha








Headed to training after that, 6pm-9pm kill me idk how i made it
hehe look at Elliot and I we have identical suits!!!!
look at the height difference though HAHA he is 15 btw






can we just take a moment to appreciate Yen's face here HAHAHA

3/4 of the team :-)))))))

Tuesday, 8th April 2014

Free period in the morning for us cause we don't take H2 math hehe


Death by math as seen below HAHAHAHA


Saw this at the canteen walkway and I thought it was rlly cool hehe 
can keep track of the different competitions heh 
DO YOU SEE RIFLE GIRLS FINALS ;-)


this is em's face while looking at the council videos in the canteen HAHA damn funny

Met up Jaypy before trg HAHA this bij is damn funny 

Can i just say he is damn sweet :-( He gave me a care package...
which contained a packet of percy pigs candy, his national trg kit shirt, cardigan and 
a sweet note to encourage me for nationals :')



I'm so lucky to have people that care for me like this :') 


Wednesday, 9th April 2014

another day in school.... featuring annabel in her natural position 
HAHAHAHAHA sorry not sorry

Napfa with 14A01F hehe although I'll be doing napfa with the team but hey last napfa PE as a class :')





yes that's all for now hehe ciaooooo till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment