Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting 2013

Hey guys! 
So recently i was browsing instagram (as usual) and I saw my senior post this pic of a really nice 2013 planner from typo. 
The best part is, its only 4 bux!!!!
-screams

I don't rlly have a habit of keeping a planner so i thought why not? since it's a great way to start my year planned :-)
I went down to 313 Somerset and I saw typo!
It's quite a small shop but you'll definitely NOT miss it.
5$ sales signs were pasted everywhere & I looked to Shawn and like,
LEGGGOOOOOO

They have all the pretty notebooks (of all sizes), tote bags, lap top bags, stationery, notepads etc
Thankfuly, there were still a lot of pretty items under 5 bux hehe

I wanted to get waaay more but Shawn thankfully psyched me out of buying so many hahahah

These are the items i got, all for below 5bux each :-):-):-)


1x 2013 Diary
2x A5 notebooks
1x


It comes with really cute little things at the back of each month :-)






Original price of the A4 note book: SGD $7.95
SALE price: SGD $2

Original price of the 2013 Diary: SGD $11.95
SALE price: SGD $4

Original price of the A5 note book: SGD $5.95
SALE price: SGD $1

Original price of the A5 note book: SGD $5.95
SALE price: SGD $1
 Do note though, hang ard the sales section. Also, many items the price tag may have already came off so better to ask the sales assistant! It does get quite crowded in the small shop though.

till next time x


Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella

No comments:

Post a Comment